It’s Friday again and it’s time for another installment of the Five for Friday where I share five interesting posts that I have read from other blogs during the week.
- Making Money From Home: Following the Proverbs 31 Model at Promoting Beautiful Womanhood
- Do You Really Need Church by Arlee at Psalms Sunday
- Sturdy Stock at Sharon Sharing God : I just love this quote from a lesson she’s learning in her new mountain living: “That’s part of what I’m learning – if God wants you somewhere, Satan will fight against you. First he’ll try to keep you from going. And if that doesn’t work, then he’ll try to keep you unhappy and ineffective where you are.”
- 15 Best Apps for Kids to Protect their Safety at Tip Junkie: great resource for those with children on tools to help protect your children online.
- Clear Away the Clutter by Barbie at My Fresh Brewed Life. About how physical clutter and heart clutter are linked.
What blog articles have you read this week that really captured your attention in some way?
Feel free to share links to your interesting finds or share a link to post of your own that you feel would interest others.
Until next time…