- Noah’s Ipad by Sword of Goliath served up a great kick in the pants to me.
- Several of you commented on my post Like Three Peas in a Pod that you wish you could have attended the webinar. Well now you can! Beth Jones has made recordings of the 3 P’s in a Pod: Prayer, Purpose, and Passion webinar available here.
- Leigh over at Speaking Through Me Ministries shared a post titled, Liberia, West Africa –Wanna Go? by one of her friends that was a great reminder that God sends others “along with” us in our journey.
- One Heart shared an inspiring message, Be Free, about breaking free of our traditional box and finding God in fresh new ways.
- Laughing at the Future shared a bit of a stinger with I am Property.
- Don’t want to pay for calls to information? Personal Finance Journey shares some alternatives to dialing 411 here.
- Andrea at Ponderings by Andrea shared a book review of Scars and Stilettos that tells an amazing story of how God transformed Harmony Dust from being an exotic dancer to leading Treasures, an organization helping women in the sex trade.
- Lori at All You Have to Give creatively reminds us of everyday essentials in What’s in Your Beach Bag?
Thanks so much to each of you, who continue to stop by. Hope you’ll find some time to visit some of these other bloggers. Wishing you & yours a day filled with God’s presence.