Well I finally made it back to my blogging home. I’ve been out of town for the past few days. As I was pondering what to write next here, I discovered I was tagged by Chelle at Chasing the Divine. No need to rack my wandering brain any longer when I’d been provided an easy prompt to get the juices flowing again. So here’s something light for Saturday. Rules are to answer 8 questions and then make up 8 questions of my own and tag 8 of you lucky readers.
And now, for my Q & A from Chelle.
1. What will you be dressing up as for Halloween?
Hmmm….I guess you can say a Sunday School teacher since tomorrow is Sunday and that’s about the only dressing up I’ll be doing.
2. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Oh my, now I thought this was going to be easy. First thing that comes to mind is Between Sisters since I spent years being the middle girl or In Pursuit of Self.
3. If you could acquire any one skill, what would it be?
I wish I had the gift of gab. I tell my mom I don’t know how she ended up with a child like me seeing as she never meets a stranger.
4. You have your choice of living anywhere in the
country world, where would it be?
Maybe some where on a tropical island.
5. You have 1 million dollars you must donate to charity, which charity do you choose?
Just one? One who’s mission was serving rural underprivileged children.
6. What achievement are you most proud of?
Oh golly am I suppose to toot my own horn? I’d say being brave enough to leave a career I wasn’t happy with and go back to school despite hearing all the “I can’t believe you don’t like ….” from others.
7. What makes you laugh the hardest?
The things Madea has the audacity to say on Tyler Perry movies.
8. What is your favorite snack food?
Chocolate chip cookies
And here’s where the fun begins for you, if you choose to participate. Here are my eight questions?
- What is your favorite season?
- What phrase do you find yourself saying like your parents, although you thought you’d never be caught repeating such words?
- What was your first or favorite Christmas gift that you received?
- Which are you more likely to do: sing karaoke, bungee jump, or speak to a large crowd?
- When driving do you go the speed limit, just a wee bit over the limit, or make sure you just a little bit under the speed limit?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your younger self?
- Besides the Bible, what book has had a great impact on your life?
- What’s something you would include on your bucket list?
Ok, I’m asking the following people to join me in a game of tag by answering my eight questions. Hope you can come out to play but don’t worry we will still be bloggy buddies even if you’re not up to playing.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…..
Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ
Monica at Wisdom, Virtue and Rubies
Kim at Stuff Could Always Be Worst
Ellie at Ella’s Edge
Sharon at Sharon Sharing God
MTJ at My Thought-filled Journey
Dawn at Guiding Light Homeschool
Pat at My Journey Home
You’re all IT! If I missed you and you want to be it, consider yourself tagged my friend. Hope each of you have good night and a refreshing Sunday.