Two of my blogger friends, Lisa and Ellie, tagged me to participate in the 5 for 5 meme. I’m suppose to answer 5 questions 5 times.
Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in the same house I am now
2. Stuck in a place of spiritual darkness and frustration
3. Journaling more faithfully than I am now
4. Contemplating going to graduate school
5. Dreaming about starting a nonprofit organization
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
1. Happily married hopefully
2. Walking more freely & closely to God
3. Working a job that I love
4. Living, loving, and laughing more than ever
What is on your to do list today?
1. Answering these question and posting to my blog (guess I can check that off)
2. Read my Bible
3. Finish my case notes for work
4. Listen in on a virtual women’s summit
5. Watch Survivor tonight (yep I love that show)
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate Chip cookies
2. Peanut M&Ms
3. Yoplait yogurt
4. Harvest cheddar sun chips
5. Chex mix
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give tithe and offerings first
3. Ensure my mother was financially secure
4. Create trust funds for my nieces and nephews
5. Build a youth development center in my hometown that would teach character development, life skills, financial literacy and business planning.
Finally, I’m suppose to tag 5 other people to participate. If you’ve already been tagged, I send my apologies. I missed your post. For anyone who would rather not participate, I promise not to be offended and will still be visiting your place. :0)