As usual I read some great posts as I ventured out in blog world, today I’m sharing just a few of those that made me go hmmmmmm:
- I found Twinkle Mom via Word Filled Wednesday and her post Psalm 1:2-His Word made me reexamine how much time I actually spend reading the Word.
- Yvonne over at Welcome to My World of Poetry is a very talented poet. Her poem, That’s All I Ask of You, gives some great advice to children and parents.
- For those feeling like they may have married the wrong mate, Adding Zest to Your Nest has a great article entitled Keeping Covenant. Here’s a quote from the article:
“God can take our bad situations, our covenant with the wrong man, and be glorified and show Himself strong through it. There are consequences for disobedience, but God’s grace can not only forgive, but it brings blessings out of sins and failures. God will fight for us just as He did for Israel.”
- I’m using Saucy tips, which I found at Tidy Mom for the perfect cupcakes from a mix everytime today for the cupcakes I’m baking for church.
- And I’m thinking of trying to make the Marshmallow Pops from Hostess with the Mostess. They’re too cute and I think the kids may get a kick out of them.
- If you find yourself comparing your blog to others, Gather Inspirit offers some great words of wisdom in the post titled Blogger Envy.
- Sword of Goliath has a thought provoking post entitled Dance For Me, Mr. President.
- Lisa at Sharing Life with Lisa shares a timely God whisper in Daughter Bare Down. Don’t worry mean this word is good for you as well.
- Monica at Wisdom Virtue and Rubies had me questioning if I accept God’s first answer or do I seek something better in her Lesson from a Crockpot Chicken.
Those are just a few of the many inspirational reads I came across this week. I encourage you to pay these blogs a visit as you have time. My goal is only to share interesting posts from others that I feel you may enjoy reading as well. Each of your blogs offer something unique and very valuable. I encourage you to keep on keeping on because I blessed each time I visit one you. Thanks so much to each of you who continue to stop by from time to time. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.Well I’ve got to run the cupcakes are calling.
Wishing you a safe and fun filled weekend.