Don’t you just love when unexpected blessings come your way? I’ve been feeling like a kid at Christmas. Lately, my mailbox has been full of sweet surprises (not just those never ending bills) and they seem to show up on the very day I could use a little cheering up the most. Not long ago, I was blessed to win two beautiful photos from Valerie of Intelligent Expression and I couldn’t wait to hang them. If you haven’t see her work, you should stop by for a visit. She combines photos with a quote and scripture. Oh, and I’ve got this brand new devotional,sent to me by a special blogger friend, that I look forward to reading in my quiet time.
A little bit a go my sweet blogger friend, Yvonne of Welcome to My World of Poetry passed this award on to me. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging it and passing it on. Although she already has it, I’d definitely like to pass it back to her. She’s been a wonderful support to me. I’d also like to pass it on to: Ellie, Bluebutterfly, Bud, Karen, MTJ, Monica, JBR, Peggy, and One Heart.
And my crafty blogger friend, Ellie at Ella’s Edge passed on the Happy 101 award to me recently. I’m supposed to dazzle you with 10 things I like and pass the award forward. Ha…I know that’s just the top secret information, you were waiting to hear today.
Ok, drum roll. Here’s my top 10 (well maybe not the top but definitely some things I like (:
- There’s just something I tend to like more about Fridays than Mondays.
- I like browsing the blogosphere to see what’s going on in your neck of the woods, although I’ve had less time to do that lately.
- On a hot summer’s day, I like the way a ice cold coke hits the right spot. (there’s nothing like the real thang baby)
- A long drive on a beautiful day but it’s even better when I’m being driven 😉
- I really like the smell of Pandamonium oil in my effusion lamp. (Made several trips to Ellis pottery for that special fragrance)
- Hearing the birds chirp in the morning and gazing at the sky
- Leafing through the pages of my latest bookstore find
- Speaking of books, I really like PaperBackSwap.com (Join the Club and Swap Books for Free!).
- I’m in strong like with windows live writer (upcoming post about this soon)
- And I like to know, why does Bella (my doggy) like chewing on paper and everything but the toys I’ve bought her.
Now you’re free to post the award & pass it on to others, if you choose and even if you don’t, just know you’re thought of today.
A picture, a book, a card, an email, a comment or even a blog award may not take much to pass along but one never knows how that simple gesture may really water the ground it’s sowed into. Thanks to each of you, who’ve taken a moment to dash a little water here through your visits. May it be multiplied unto you many times over.