Since discovering Microsoft’s free offline blogging editor, Windows Live Writer has become my favorite blogging tool. I have used it in conjunction with both blogger and WordPress.
Seven Reasons Why I’m in Love
- Downloadable online for free and it’s easy to set-up.
- The User Interface is similar to other Microsoft products, which makes it a snap composing blog posts. And I find it much easier than using my blogging platform post composer.
- I can do the actually writing of my posts offline and schedule when I want them to be posted.
- I can easily see a preview of my post without going online first. I can see it exactly how it will look on my blog because it allows you to download your blog theme.
- Easy to insert pictures or videos into my post.
- It can be enhanced with various plug-ins like Amazon Book Linker and Zemanta .
- If you have multiple blogs, it can be used to write posts for each of them.
If you have used Windows Live Writer before I would love to hear about your experience with it. If not why not give this blogging tool a try by downloading Windows Live Writer from Microsoft website.
[simple_series title=”A-Z Challenge 2012″]