Recently I was honored with the Liebster Award by my sweet blogging friend/neighbor Denise of Refine Me Lord. Along with the award comes a list of questions. Below are my responses to Denise’s questions:
1) What single thing brings you the most joy? Nothing like a quiet afternoon and good book.
2) Name a time in your life when you have “paid it forward”. One way I try to practice paying it forward is highlighting some of the many great bloggers I stumble across.
3) What is your favorite activity? You mean besides reading a good book?
4) What is your favorite Bible verse? Oh this tends to vary depending upon what the different seasons of life. But one of my favorites would be Psalms 121:8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more.
5) What is your fondest memory growing up? Definitely would be Christmas time as a kid. It was always day filled with activity from opening presents at home, visiting extended family and then back to church for a Christmas program.
6) What is your fashion statement? Hmmm, let’s say I’m more about comfort than making a fashion statement.
7) What is your favorite food? I love Mexican food
8) Do you collect clutter/favorites, or prefer to keep things simple? I do not really collect anything specific. I have a few trinkets or what not’s aka dust collectors but I have really been telling myself to clear those out to what is truly meaningful to me.
9) Do you tend to be serious or silly? I’m definitely more on the serious side but I can appreciate a good laugh.
10) What is your biggest challenge? I’d saying letting go. I think I just might need it later.
11) What’s your favorite vacation spot? Any place not too hot. Hard to settle on one place. Asheville, NC was really pretty. Lots of pretty places I hope to have the chance to see.
In addition to the questions comes a few rules. I’m suppose to pass the award along to 5 other bloggers with a new list of 11 questions. Typically, I’m a rule abiding citizen but in this case I’ve decided to bend the rules ever so slightly. I’m passing the award on to this 5 lovely bloggers:
Here are my questions feel free to answers as many or few as you like. And even if I didn’t tag you specifically feel free to answer one of the questions in the comments below.
- If you could rent a time machine for a day would you like to revisit the past or be catapulted into the future?
- What is one of the best pieces of advice you ever received?
- Which color would best describe your personality?
- What is one thing you would include on your bucket list if you had one?
- What is something you once believed was truth but no longer do?
- If you were to write a book telling your life’s story what would you title the book?
- What is something you would like to change on your blog but not quite sure how?
- When it comes to blogging do you have specific schedule or do you write when you feel inspired?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- What color are the walls in your favorite room of your home?
- If you had to pass along one word of wisdom to next generation, what would it be?
Have a happy Wednesday and happy blogging til we meet again!