As I cruised cyberspace this week, I came across some posts that made me laugh; others made me ponder, while others sparked my creativity or challenged me. This week’s picks are:
- I love Laurie’s analogy in A Piece of My Heart-Shake Up.
- Over at Organic Enchilada I was reminded why I fear the messy little ones.
- Spiritual Fuel issued up a dose of reality about boredom in our spiritual lives at times.
- Susan at Forever His encouraged me to keep moving whether I’m walking, running, or flying .
- Linda at By the Way did a great job in pointing out possible reasons for pruning.
- Feeling lucky and want to enter some giveaways here you’ll find a whole list of them.
- If you find yourself gripped by fear, you might enjoy Paralysis from Fear at Purposed Princess.
- Need some unique party planning ideas, check out Celebrations at Home.
Those are just a few of the many great posts I’ve read this week. And I’d like to thank all of you, who have taken the time to stop by my place during the week. There are a lot of places to visit in blogland and I’m honored that you choose to spend a few moments here.
Now tell me about something you read this week that caught your attention or gave you a good laugh.
P.S. I almost forgot this one, ChristianAudio is giving away a free download of Francis Chan’s Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit audiobook this month. Use coupon code JUN2010.